Building a custom home is such an exciting process from start to finish. In many ways, it is very different from the spec homes we build each year. In essence, our company and the homeowner are building a new home together - as a team. As the homeowner, you are making many of the decisions while we provide you with the critical expert assistance needed in making those delicate decisions that will ultimately give your new home just the right touches.
To remain on top of the many small details of building a custom home, continual communication by email, phone or in-person meetings take place. We know that this process is a tremendously exciting time as you watch your new home become a reality; at the same time it can be potentially stressful dealing with the many decisions that have to be made. Fortunately, you can rely on our experience to help you along the way. There is nothing more fulfilling to us than seeing the glow and smile on your face once you are in your new home.
If you have land that you have found or you want to demolish existing old house, we are the builder for you. We have the capability to design architectural and structural plans that will fit your expectative, or we can we can use any architectural design that you have. Also, we can help if you have existing plans that need some special touches to make the plan fit your needs.
Also, we work in additions for your existing house, adding additional structure base in plan design.
We recommend setting up an appointment with us so that you can get to know and feel comfortable with our company. Choosing the right custom homebuilder is a major decision. We are happy to help you with whatever your needs may be in getting started with the process.
We design projects in-house, or we can complement your designer or architect's designs if you wish to use outside help.
- Determine your goals and your objectives for project.
- Identify your needs and wants for your project based upon our Design Profile System.
- Full Design Services producing permit-ready plans for your approval, County review and approval, and construction.
- Innovations during construction is possible based in new structural analysis, plan amendments to County will be necessary.
- Full Engineering Services for Structural, Mechanical and Soil testing as required.
- Full Written Specifications taking the guesswork out of your project so you know EXACTLY what is included